PLEASE READ ALL THE INFORMATION BELOW CAREFULLY.
High School Basketball registration is now open for boys and girls in grades 9-12. Registration deadline is Oct 29th.
Practices can begin the week of November 1 , they will be once a week for 1 1/2 hours in our gym. Practice schedule will not be available until after registration closes. Coaches will contact their teams directly. Games are from December thru March, generally always on the weekends and the Diocese of Cleveland CYO sets the schedules. Schedules will be available on the CYO website December 4.
Per CYO instruction at this time registration is only open to St Francis Xavier Parishioners.
Sports participants are required to fill out an official CYO Pre Participation form signed by a physician which must be good for 13 months and include the entire season. This form must be on file with the St Francis Xavier Registrar BEFORE an athlete can practice or participate in this sport. Forms can be found by clicking on the link at the bottom of this page.
Please send this form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
All first year sports participants must provide a copy of their birth certificate which will permanently remain on file. Scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cost to participate is $130 per athlete.
COVID-19 protocols for this season:
- Masks required while entering and exiting the building.
- Hand washing and sanitizing encouraged.
- Coaches will be masked during all practices.
- Only coaches and athletes on the official roster will be allowed in our gym during practice.
- We will follow the Ohio Health Department quarantine and isolation flowchart found on our school website for all exposure or positive cases of COVID involving any of our athletes.
IF YOU ARE TRYING OUT FOR ANOTHER TEAM YOU MUST REGISTER BEFORE THE DEADLINE TO ASSURE A SPOT ON A CYO TEAM. ALL OTHERS WILL BE PLACED ON A WAITLIST. WE WILL NOT GUARANTEE YOU A SPOT ON A CYO TEAM UNLESS YOU REGISTER BY THE DEADLINE. EMAIL KTUCHEK@SFXMEDINA.ORG FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.